Whenever you are choosing between a credit union or a regular bank, make sure you look at the key differences such as interest rates, profit models, ease of service, etc. This will help figure out which aspect is important for you.
After all, don’t you want to keep more of your money?
The reason many people opt for a credit union over a bank is that it helps them save money. However, with regular banks, customers are paying higher fees while banks are making huge profits.
Credit unions help people maximize their incomes and increase their savings, often with lower fees than traditional banks.
Why choose a credit union over a bank?
• Credit unions are known for providing better customer service, while regular banks tend to have stricter rules and less flexibility in decision-making.
• The policies of a credit union are more customer-friendly. For them, the customer comes first. They have policies that are more forgiving and you’ll be glad to find that credit union representatives are more willing to work with customers if they find themselves in a difficult situation.
• A credit union typically has higher interest rates on deposits and offers lower interest rates on loans. Since credit unions aren’t focused on driving up profits, this means that their members are better served.
• Due to the use of the internet everywhere, credit unions are on board. With credit unions, checking on account balances, paying bills online and direct deposit are just a click away.
• Credit unions have few fees as compared to traditional banks. The best part is that many credit unions also offer withdrawals, checks and electronic transactions free of charge.
• Credit unions come with fewer complications. However, many traditional banks come with loads of rules and provisions, hence making the whole process a lot more complicated.
What about Performance?
Credit unions are outperforming regular banks. Their amazing customer service combined with easy access has helped in gaining a lot of members.
What are you waiting for? Sign up now for a “My Style Checking Account” and get a direct deposit right away!
Apart from that, you will also get an extra 100 dollars added to your account.
To avail these amazing benefits, all you have to do is use my name Xavier Smith and Date of birth 8/28 and you are good to go.
Moreover, it’s best if you open your account at Mountain America Credit Union, Queen Creek, Xavier Smith/ 22024 S Ellsworth Loop Rd, Queen Creek, AZ 85142.
The credit union is ready to best serve your needs!