Mary Ruth Hair Care Liposomal
Mary Ruth hair care has arrived!
Support your healthy hair from the inside out with Mary Ruth’s hair care Liposomal blend of vitamins, minerals, and botanicals.
If you want to nourish your hair, this product is a SOLUTION!
#haircare #skinhealth #immunesupport
How Mary Ruth Hair Care Liposomal Works
- Nutrients such as pumpkin seed oil, vitamin D3, and biotin may help to support the normal hair growth process.
- Pumpkin seed oil is most known for supporting prostate health, but its role in supporting normal hormone balance may also support the normal hair growth cycle.
- Biotin is an essential nutrient that supports healthy hair growth.
- Not only could Vitamin D3 support the process of hair growth, but it is also necessary for hair follicle development!
- Selenium is another important nutrient for hair follicle health and it may also help support skin health and cellular integrity.
- Hyaluronic acid helps to supply moisture and lubrication to tissues in the body such as the skin.
- Vitamin E is one of the most important antioxidants for maintaining skin health. Tocopherols and tocotrienols help support cellular health as well as immune function!
- Lastly, black cumin seed oil rounds out our blend as it may help support a healthy immune response.
- Try this delicious french toast flavored supplement, in easy single-serving packets to take at home or on the go!
Quick Facts About Mary Ruth Hair Care Liposomal
- Liposomes are tiny spherical structures that have a protective outer layer and an inner cavity to hold and transport substances such as vitamins, drugs, or other nutrients to the body.
- These tiny structures encapsulate these substances and can lead to enhanced absorption!
- Mary Ruth products’ Micelle Liposomal delivery system works by encapsulating the vitamin/nutrients into nano-sized micelles which are then enveloped into liposomes. The liposomal structures allow the nutrients they are delivering to be absorbed more efficiently by the gut.
- In this supplement, these nutrients are encapsulated by liposomes for enhanced absorption!
How To Take Mary Ruth Hair Care Liposomal
Suggested Use: Take 1 pouch (15 mL) daily.
Can be taken directly or added to your choice of blended beverage or as a topping on a variety of foods.
Keep out of reach of children in case of accidental overdose or choking.
Store in a cool, dry place. Refrigerate after opening.
Supplement Facts & Allergen Info
Mary Ruth Formulation Process
Mary Ruth formulates each product with clinically proven nutrients and sources with great care!
Every ingredient is meticulously tested to ensure that all vitamins and supplements are pure, potent, and effective.
- Made in a GMP facility
How does biotin support hair?
Keratin is a protein and the key structural component that makes up your hair. Biotin supports the body’s keratin infrastructure.
But this product isn’t just a biotin supplement! It also contains vitamin D3 which is necessary for hair follicle development and selenium which is another important nutrient for hair follicle health.
What is the lifespan of this liposomal product?
The shelf life for our Hair Care Liposomal is 12 months, when stored in a cool, dry place (preferably refrigerated), away from oxygen and moisture in its sealed box. Once open and, if kept refrigerated, the shelf life of one pouch is 24 hours.